Running log

Had a slow 6 Friday, then 12 this morning. My legs felt sluggish, maybe not getting enough rest (on call this weekend). I just joined a great new online community called ShoutLife. It's like a Christian My Space, an has some great discussion groups. Anyone looking for a safe, fun, informative site, check it out at www.shoutlife.com. I am heading to the International Christian Retailers Show next weekend in Atlanta. For those familiar with the publishing industry, it is the old CBA convention. I will have a book signing, and hopefully some media opportunities. Say a prayer that I may be focused and encouraged to get the word out on the importance of fitness and nutrition for families.

1 Comments:

Pensguys said...

I will! I am very encouraged that you are placing such importance on fitness and nutrition for families. I am one of your patients btw. :) Most physicians don't practice what they preach (at least those that I've run into).

Blessings on your new book and your opportunity next weekend.