running log

Whew!! I did 13.25 on Saturday. It was great weather, overcast and not too hot. Took Sunday off and felt sluggish with 5 on the treadmill this AM. By the way, if any of you folks are local (Augusta,Ga) I have 4 kittens that need a good home. I'm really tired of them competing for space in my exercise room. My younger daughter went to walk on the treadmill the other day and was attacked by rabid fleas! I wonder where those came from? I generally bathe once a day, so it may not be me. Maybe my feline foes are responsible. Just another of life's little nuisances.
Run Long

2 Comments:

Pensguys said...

I'd love to have a new little kitty but the hubby says no. We already have 3 cats and one we just had to put to sleep.

Women's Online Wellness Blog said...

You're safe! We just gave away the last one today! Yee Haw!!!