Running log

I was traveling this week, so my mileage was a bit abbreviated. I really don't envy you folks who have to spend a lot of time on the road. (or in the air) I went to Tampa to do a couple of TV shows to promote the book, and I have decided that air travel is about as close to hell as I want to imagine. Has there ever been an airline that really cared about running on time? At least with Jamaican air you expect them to be slow (No problem, mon) but you would assume that real airlines want to provide a reasonable facsimile of customer service. Wrong! Of course my bags were lost on the return trip, but I will give them credit, they actually did know where they were. It was just unfortunate that where they were was not where I was! I did manage to claim them the next day...but my protein bars had melted! Okay, enough whining. Yesterday was my birthday, so I celebrated by doing 17.5 miles on the treadmill. I am figuring out my training schedule more specifically as I just realized that the Las Vegas marathon is only about 8 weeks away. I'm glad I have maintained a base, so adding distance won't be that hard. Inspired by other podcasts, I am going to wear a digital recorder in this race and post my ramblings and observations on my website after the race.
I have been thinking a great deal this week about daily devotions, so I want to address that in future posts this week.
Run Long

0 Comments: