NEW BOOK RELEASED!!!!


A Woman's Guide to Hormone Health (Bethany House, 2008) is now available!

This guide through the often turbulent storms of menopause and the years leading up to it gives women answers they can trust and apply to their lives. Dr. Eaker combines the best medical information available with biblical wisdom to help women handle the natural changes occurring in their lives. His 20 years of medical practice allow him to speak with authority as well as compassion as he offers options and solutions, encouraging women to actively participate in their health care. Topics of concern such as exercise, diet, nutrition, and osteoporosis are addressed as part of a healthy lifestyle. The book includes discussion of PMS and perimenopause, as well as menopause, making it a must-have for women from 30 to 60.

Order "A WOMAN'S GUIDE TO HORMONE HEALTH" here

Reviews
"...women who wish to incorporate Christian elements into their treatment of menopausal symptoms will find it useful. Recommended for collections where there is demand for Christian health material." --Barbara M. Bibel, Library Journal
"In this book Eaker is compassionate toward women in mid-life as he seeks to offer suggestions to relieve many of symptoms of menopause. Besides the obvious, the author touches on topics such as diet, nutrition, exercise, and osteoporosis as well as perimenopause. Unique to this book is Eaker's take on alternative or complementary approaches to traditional replacement therapy and his incorporation of the Bible into the strategies he gives to help women actually celebrate this time in their lives. All in all, this was an excellent book and I highly recommend it for women between the ages of 30 and up - and their loved ones." --Patti Chadwick, BookBargainsandPreviews.com

1 Comments:

Dale said...

I came across your blog after I googled your name after seeing your hormone health book advertised in WORLD magazine. Since I see "0 comments" I thought I would comment! I am a 52 year old (almost!) mother of 5 who is menopausal and a 4 time marathon finisher. I loved reading about your training and your marathons! We have similar finish times; we may have even participated in the same marathons (Memphis 2002; Rocket City 2004, Marine Corps 2005 and the blasted ING Georgia in Atlanta last year (I am not sure that I have recovered from that one yet. What a nightmare! Were you there?) I live in Watkinsville, GA
and am an MCG graduate (Dental Hygiene, 1978) I'll keep reading your blog, so keep posting. Also, I plan to buy your book!