A new creation

Hi all,
This is my first entry into the bloggosphere, and I look forward to providing interesting and practical information on how to Fat Proof the Family. Amazingly this is the title of my new book due out in July from Bethany House. I will use this forum to give my ideas on practical,simple, livable ways to reduce fat and gain fitness, all through the lens of a Christian worldview. Some of you may question what the two have in common, so I will spend the first few entries trying to explain my biases and background. I think it is important to understand the source of any information in judging its validity. Also I hope to stimulate discussions on your thoughts and beliefs about fitness and nutrition, specifically as it applies to families. Thanks for tuning in!
Ron

0 Comments: